Making an international payment with Flywire
UTS:INSEARCH has partnered with Flywire – a fast, simple and secure method of making international UTS:INSEARCH tuition payments.
Founded by an international student, Flywire aims to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees or unfavourable foreign exchange rates.
Flywire is UTS:INSEARCH’s preferred method of payment due to the great benefits it offers.
Flywire’s benefits include:
- The best foreign exchange rate guaranteed
- No unexpected fees, eliminating short balance payments
- Over 100 different currencies to choose from
- A range of payment methods available
- Translation into 7 languages (including English)
- Payment tracking through email or text alerts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Multilingual customer support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Local payment methods including eWallets and Bolento
To make a payment through Flywire, visit utsinsearch.flywire.com
Please note that if the payment of any UTS:INSEARCH fees is through a student loan, the loan provider will need a copy of the UTS:INSEARCH Authorisation Letter (please see resources below). The UTS:INSEARCH Authorisation Letter will demonstrate that Flywire is acting as an authorised international payment processor for UTS:INSEARCH.