Orientation covers all the important things to know and do before you start, such as enrolling into your classes, getting your timetable and collecting your books. Plus, you’ll meet loads of other students and find out where everything is around campus. You can also join a range of fun activities and excursions to help you settle in and begin making friends.
Below is an overview of when each Orientation session takes place. Please check the information in your Orientation and Academic Preparation letter for details on when and where you need to arrive.
Orientation information may change due to unforeseen circumstances, so please keep checking your UTS email account and this webpage for the most up-to-date information.
What do I bring to Orientation?
- Your Orientation Letter
- Your completed Registration Form (Foundation students only)
- Your passport or birth certificate for identification, along with a certified copy
- If you don't have a passport, please also bring one of the following: Driver’s Licence, NSW Photo Card, Proof of Age Card, or High School Student Card
For International Students:
- If not already provided, a certified copy of a document confirming your Permanent Residency status (if applicable)
- Original copies of your academic transcripts, IELTS/TOEFL/PTE (academic) results.