Future Leaders Scholarship
At UTS Insearch we believe, with the right education, young minds have the potential to become great future leaders. That’s why we have the Future Leaders Scholarship, designed to give international students a head-start towards their education and to help realise their future leadership goals.
About the scholarship
Value of the scholarship:
- A$3,000 towards your second semester academic tuition fees at UTS Insearch.
- Guaranteed entry into the UTS Insearch Leadership Program. In this program, you will take part in professional development and work experience, designed to build on your business skills for employability. This program is ideal for students wanting to build on their resume while studying. Valued at A$2,000!
- The Leadership Program is designed to help prepare students for internships, and provides practical information about the Australian workplace and career planning. Students are matched with an Australian employer for a half day work experience over the six-week program. They also participate in a fun group activity such as a bridge climb and receive workbooks and seminars about the Australian workplace.
Find out more information on the Leadership Program.
- The offer is open to international students with a passport from Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Middle East and North Africa, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Students must commence their UTS Insearch academic program in 2018 or 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- For applications received after 18 December 2017
- The scholarship will be applied to the second semester of the tuition fee and shall not be offered as a cash payment.
- The offer details are subject to change.
How to apply
Email your name and response to the question below (maximum 200 words) to email@example.com
'What type of leader would you like to become in the future and why?'
- Then contact one of our trusted education representatives who will be able to help you through the application process.
- UTS Insearch will confirm if you are successful at the time of receiving your letter of offer.
Students must commence their UTS Insearch academic program in 2018 or 2019.