Our group Study Tour programs combine short-term study with immersive cultural experiences.
The itinerary, structure and duration of our programs are entirely customisable. Tour groups can be integrated into existing classes or customised classes can be arranged.
For further information, including pricing, timing and availability, please email email@example.com
Available study tour programs
We have run short-term programs covering a broad range of needs, including:
- High school students wanting to experience international tertiary study or prepare for their IELTS
- Young professionals wanting to improve their English language skills, gain industry experience and professional development
- English language teachers wanting to earn an internationally recognised qualification
Customise your study tour
We can incorporate a range of other classes and experiences into your tour program:
- Academic classes
Experience what it is like to study with one of Australia’s leading universities and attend real classes in your chosen field:
- Design, Architecture and Building
- Information Technology
- Cultural sights and experiences
A range of field trips are available to provide a taste of Australian lifestyle and culture. The options are endless, but here are some of the popular tours we run:
- Tour of Darling Harbour
- Tour of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Luna Park
- An afternoon at Sydney’s iconic Bondi Beach
- Tour of the historic Queen Victoria Building and Pitt Street Mall
- Tour of the Sydney Opera House and The Rocks
- Tour of an Australian high school and interacting with students
- University experience
A worthwhile addition for young high school students considering studying in Australia, the University experience incorporates a range of tours of the innovative UTS. Popular tours include:
- Faculty of Science building, featuring the Super Lab
- Faculty of Nursing, featuring clinical labs
- Faculty of Business tour, featuring the Dr Chau Chak Wing building
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology (FIET) building
- UTS Library
- Faculty Design and Architecture
- Data Arena, a 360-degree interactive data visualisation facility
- A general campus tour of UTS
Excellence in teaching English
With over 25 years of experience, we are one of the most respected English Language providers in Australia. This is backed by our teachers, who are amongst the most highly trained in the industry with an average of 15 years’ teaching experience.
Tour groups can be integrated into existing English language classes or customised classes can be arranged, tailored to their English level and area of interest. The following English classes are available:
- General English
The General English program establishes the groundwork for English language development, provides the skills required for academic study and prepares you for the Academic English (AE) program.
- Academic English
Academic English Level 5 (AE5) prepares you for studying at university.
- IELTS test preparation
This program will thoroughly prepare you with the strategies and skills required for the IELTS test. You will learn how to approach the tasks in the listening, reading, writing, and speaking modules of the IELTS test.
- Academic English for research
Tailored for candidates undertaking a UTS postgraduate research degree, either at PhD or masters level, who need to enhance their Academic English skills for research purposes.
- English Language Teacher training
Take a course leading to the award of the Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) – a qualification to teach English in Australia and overseas. We have delivered CELTA courses since 1992 and our trainers are highly experienced, with qualifications which include Masters Degrees in Linguistics, TESOL or Adult Education and the Cambridge Diploma in English Language Training to Adults (DELTA).