The list of essential items you must bring with you. 1. Your passport 2. Copies of your:
3. A laptop or tablet
- Offer letter
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Original academic transcripts
- Your orientation letter
- Tuition payments receipts
- Identification documents
- Important contact numbers
- Details of pre-arranged accommodation
- Important medical records
- *Remember to make a copy of your documents just in case you lose the originals.
As part of our technology-enhanced learning approach, we encourage you to bring your own device (BYOD) (tablets or laptops) to your classes. More information on BYOD
. 4. Chargers for your phone, camera, laptop and any other electronics
Make sure to pack a power adapter for Australian sockets too. 5. Money!
Try to have at least A$2,000 available to you when you arrive in Sydney. Remember: it doesn’t have be all cash.