UTS:INSEARCH's partner framework is based on one core philosophy - "Work together, succeed together".
The importance we place on our education partners is right there in the language we use. We refer to you as a 'education representative' rather than an 'agent' as we believe this more accurately describes the type of mutually beneficial relationship we seek with you and your company. Success is achieved by working together as partners in the business, and we believe we can all share in this success together.
UTS:INSEARCH does not appoint partners on a provisional basis. All prospective partners undergo a rigorous selection process and are appointed based upon the optimal number of education representatives required for each market and their performance against our selection criteria.
UTS:INSEARCH chooses to work only with those organisations that can demonstrate:
- Solid business performance over previous years
- High potential for recruiting students to UTS:INSEARCH or UTS
- Positioning in a growing market
- Commitment to ensuring long-term academic outcomes for students
- Quality services provided to students and their families
- Sophisticated approach to ongoing training for staff
- Well-planned approach to marketing
- An excellent reputation for quality and ethics
To apply to become an authorised education representative of UTS:INSEARCH apply online.