I have submitted the online application and received a provisional offer, what’s next?
Great that you've applied, but there are still a couple of steps to go, which include:
- Providing required supporting documents and accepting your UTS: INSEARCH offer!
It's so easy. It can be done in just a few quick steps. Go on - what are you waiting for? You're so close to making your university dream happen.
1. Provide Supporting Documents.
Successful applicants will receive a provisional offer for the course, containing course details, course fees, and an Offer Acceptance Declaration.
In order to obtain a Full offer you will need to provide UTS:INSEARCH with the following supporting documents:
- Record of Achievement of your HSC results from the Board of Studies website (BOSTES).
ATAR Notice issued by UAC
Evidence of Australian citizenship or Permanent Residency:
- You can download your BOSTES supporting documents as a free PDF from Results Services by logging into My Details. You will need your HSC Student Number and PIN to log into My Details!
- Your HSC documents will include a HSC Testamur, Record of Achievement detailing your Year 12, 11 and 10 results, and personalised course reports for relevant HSC courses. After downloading, remember to save or print your documents.
- You’ll need to get these documents certified by a JP (Justice of Peace).
Alternatively, please bring along your Login details for your NSW Students Online account for verification of your HSC results; so we can certify them for you in the UTS:INSEARCH Student Centre.
For Australian citizen, provide your Australian Passport or Citizenship certificate (unless you are a Jumbunna student).For Australian permanent resident, provide your PR visa copy or your NZ passport (if you are a New Zealander).
Any further Academic Record if applicable
Upload copies of all the above-mentioned documents certified by a JP (Justice of Peace), or alternatively, bring the originals (along with one copy of each) to our Student Centre at 187 Thomas Street, Sydney from Monday to Friday between 9-5 pm so that we can certify them for you.
2. How to Accept your Offer?
Accepting your offer
Simply sign and date your Acceptance Form (this is found in your offer letter). If you are less than 18 years of age, your parent’s or guardian’s signature is also required on the Acceptance Form.
You can pay by:
- bank cheque
- credit card
- or other payment methods as detailed in your offer letter.
Alternatively, if you would like to apply and are eligible for FEE-HELP* contact UTS:INSEARCH at Registrar@insearch.edu.au for a FEE-HELP Information Pack which includes a Request for FEE-HELP Assistance form.
Include payment (or your completed Request for FEE-HELP assistance form) with your Acceptance Form and:
- send it to UTS:INSEARCH Admissions, PO Box K1085, Haymarket, NSW, 1240 or
- submit it at the UTS:INSEARCH Student Centre, Ground floor 187 Thomas Street Haymarket.
Please note that an original Request for FEE-HELP assistance form is required to lodge your FEE-HELP application successfully. An emailed copy is unacceptable.
* To find if you're eligible visit: www.studyassist.gov.au
3. What happens next?
Once this process is completed successfully and we have received all the relevant documents from you, our Student Admissions team will be in touch with you for details about Orientation at UTS:INSEARCH.
If you have any questions about accepting your offer call 1800 896 994 directly.