How can I apply?
You can apply online, in person or by submitting a completed and signed UTS:INSEARCH application form by post.
Apply in person – where to find us:
UTS:INSEARCH Student Centre,
187 Thomas Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Apply by post:
Send a completed and signed UTS:INSEARCH domestic application form, along with certified copies of academic transcripts and other documents to:
UTS:INSEARCH Student Admissions,
PO Box K1085,
Haymarket, NSW 1240,
Talk to us on Phone Number: 1800 896 994
If you are enquiring about your application status, please contact UTS:INSEARCH Admissions
Information regarding supporting documentation
You must supply certified copies of the following documents:
- Your transcript of studies showing subjects and result
- All certificate (once the qualification has been completed)
- A copy of the grading scale where available
- Copy of passport. If you do not have a passport please provide a copy of your Australian birth certificate or your Australian citizenship certificate.
Other documents may include your resume, details of relevant work experience, references, etc.
A certified copy is a photocopy signed by an authorised officer to acknowledge that they have sighted the copy and it matches the original document exactly.
Authorised officers are:
- UTS:INSEARCH Student Centre staff
- Staff from the institution that issued the documents
- A Justice of the Peace or Public Notary
- Staff from an approved UTS:INSEARCH education representative.
You cannot certify your own documents, even if you belong to one of the categories listed above.
How should the authorised officer certify each document?
On the document the certifying officer must print “I certify this to be a true copy of the document shown and reported to me as the original.” They must write their name, address, contact telephone number, profession/occupation or organisation. The certifying officer must date and sign the document copy and include the official stamp or seal of the certifying officer’s organisation on the copy, if the organisation has such a stamp.
In addition to the above, a Justice of the Peace must also print their registration number and provide details of the state in which they are registered. Copies certified by a Justice of the Peace (JP) without a registration number will NOT be accepted. To find a JP in your area, check the public register of JPs available online from the NSW Attorney- General’s Department at www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au.
Find out more about the application process, pathways and requirements at one of several information sessions.
We will be posting the dates once the schedule is finalised.
Study now and pay later. FEE-HELP is an Australian Government loan scheme that assists eligible domestic students (Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents - humanitarian visa holders only and some New Zealand Citizens), with paying all or part of their tuition fees. A FEE-HELP loan fee of 25% applies for diploma courses of study. For more information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
What to do after applying
- You will receive notification of the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will receive an offer (or provisional offer) for the course and details of fees.
- If you decide to accept this offer you should forward either a completed Request for FEE-HELP Assistance form (eligible students only) or payment of fees by bank cheque in Australian dollars to the above address with your signed Acceptance form which is found in your offer letter.
- Payment of fees should be made no later than four weeks prior to the course commencing to secure a place on the course.
After you pay your fees
- After paying your fees or submitting the completed Request for FEE-HELP Assistance form (eligible students only), you will be admitted into the program you have been offered.
- Outstanding conditions need to be met before enrolment can occur.
- Once all outstanding conditions are satisfied you will be provided with Orientation details.
If you have any questions with regards to your application please contact us:
Phone: +61 3 8676 7001 email: email@example.com