Did you know more than 50% of jobs are found via networking?
As a UTS:INSEARCH graduate, you are automatically part of a great and powerful network. This network comprises more than 30,000 successful people working in all corners of the world.
Being an active member of the UTS:INSEARCH alumni community means you can extend your network through ours.
Get connected now by following UTS:INSEARCH on LinkedIn. If you don’t already have a LinkedIn account, you can sign up here.
Building your network delivers substantial benefits to your career. Through networking you can:
- Access the ‘hidden job market’ – research shows that employee referrals are the number one way to get hired.
- Elevate your professional profile – this increases the likelihood of recruiters head-hunting you for a job.
- Gain power through knowledge – by connecting with others in your industry, you can engage in knowledge-sharing, increase your awareness of future trends and find out about opportunities and events.
- Have a reliable audience to glean advice and professional support.
- Keep connected with fellow students and teachers.
Whether you have just graduated or are a seasoned professional, don’t miss out on the opportunity to benefit from the UTS:INSEARCH network.
Meet some of your fellow alumni: